Friday, July 13, 2012

barn boots. water drips around. cow gazes on

Getting out of the house for me is next to impossible nowadays. Having 5 kids ages 2 and under can do that. Back when I was a young, sportin' chick on the town I would have laughed if someone told me I'd consider a drive to the gas station as a mini-vacation of sorts. But, now I do. Go figure. So, getting to the feed store to buy all the cow supplies was never going to happen if it was left to me. Guess what? My husband surprised me by going after work yesterday! He bought me barn boots and Probios for the cow (she's got a little bit of an upset tummy, poor thing) and bags of grain for the sheep. Yep, we're real sexy here at Saudafell. Grain, barn boots and probiotic gel. Oh baby. But, in all seriousness, I don't know how I lived without barn boots before now. They're big. They're drab green. And basically all awesomeness!! I just want to jump in a big puddle and splash around in them. Maybe I'll write a haiku to the boots. Or not. Let's not get carried away now, Nat. Oh, and on a side note - the cow loved her Probios...and thought the boots were ok too.

No comments:

Post a Comment