Monday, December 16, 2013

And...more inversion


We're in one of our week long inversion cycles here again, except it's complete with thick fog! Being a former coastal living girl, I have a soft side for fog. It reminds me of home. Well, except home doesn't have 20 degree, freezing foggy inversions. Anyway, we've had fog for 2 days now, all day, and even thicker fog cover at night. Last-night I went outside to close up chickens and it was so foggy I couldn't see ANY lights around us besides my very close nextdoor neighbor. Now THAT is foggy. It also makes for beautiful frosting on everything outside. I took a few photos today with my handy dandy new camera, and I have to admit they turned out pretty good. I have no photography skills whatsoever, but this camera does help with that handicap.


No comments:

Post a Comment